Friday, November 16, 2018

3rd day of the School Salmon Hatchery started off alright but then

Teeswater Hillcrest school was set up just as the student arrived in the JK/SK and there were no questions but lots of stories.



Formosa was all set on the table I just had to fill it up and add the filter and chemical.



Mildmay's aquarium was changing classes so I moved it and set everything up filled it with water to find out the aquarium was leaking, empty it out and load it in the vehicle to take with me and get re sealed this weekend.




Off to Brookside Public School were I found out the chiller was still at the teachers house after he gave it a good cleaning, so I headed to Goderich to GDCI and set everything up just to find out I had another tank leaking, empty it out and load it up for repairs and picked up the Brookside chiller while I was in Goderich, lots to do over the weekend and back at it on Monday, one of those days. lol.


Tight Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment