Saturday, December 10, 2016
THE LAKE HURON FISHING CLUB, 2,468,517 Trout relaesd
THE LAKE HURON FISHING CLUB, KINCARDINE HATCHERY
Located in Kincardine, across from the harbor
DID YOU KNOW?
· the Hatchery produces rainbow and brown trout for stocking Lake Huron
· 60,000 rainbow and 60,000 brown trout yearlings will be stocked in 2016
· 2,468,517 trout yearlings have been stocked to date
· the average yearly operating cost of the Hatchery is $37,500 (monies obtained through various grants and fundraising)
All operations are provided by volunteers – thousands of hours!!!!
THE KINCARDINE HATCHERY NEEDS YOU!
1. Hatchery General Manager: responsible for oversite and monitoring of all operations relating to fish culture
2. Maintenance Handyman: responsible for the overall monitoring and maintenance of equipment
Al Wilkins at 519-396-9764 or email@example.com